- It was a wicked [Jesper Grønkjaer]PASSER cross [from the right flank]SOURCE which caused all kinds of problems for the Ukrainian defence and was met at the far post by Jørgensen, who steered the ball into the roof of the net.
- The home side were passing the ball around confidently and could have doubled their lead on 16 minutes when [Jørgensen]PASSER turned provider, putting over a cross [with the outside of his right foot]PART_OF_BODY [for Jon Dahl Tomasson]RECIPIENT to glance a header that was expertly saved by the outstreched hand of Olexander Shovkovsky.
- The midfielder beat two men and fed [John Arne Riise]PASSER who delivered a low cross which was turned in by home defender Jorge Andrade under pressure from Baroš, who appeared keen to claim the goal from two metres.
- [Amedeo Carboni]PASSER then tried his luck by offering up a low cross but it was gobbled up by Inter keeper Alberto Fontana.
- Neither created a chance worthy of mention until the 20th minute, when [the lively Quaresma]PASSER swung an inviting cross [into the box]TARGET which McCarthy deflected on to Maniche on the edge of the area, but his powerful volley flew narrowly wide.
PART_OF_BODY [Part_Of_Body] PASSER [Player] RECIPIENT [Player] SOURCE [On_The_Field_Location] TARGET [On_The_Field_Location]
|Support||LU||PART OF BODY||PASSER||RECIPIENT||SOURCE||TARGET|
|cross||Jesper Grønkjaer||from the right flank|
|putting over||cross||with the outside of his r...||Jørgensen||for Jon Dahl Tomasson|
|delivered||cross||John Arne Riise|
|offering up||cross||Amedeo Carboni|
|swung||cross||the lively Quaresma||into the box|