- However, 12 minutes later Jan Polák, winning his fourth Czech cap as a replacement for injured captain Tomáš Galásek, claimed his second international goal as he tapped into an empty net after [Rosický]PASSER beat two players and supplied the decisive pass .
- A minute past the half-hour, however, the home team did find an equaliser, as the Romanian defence failed to deal with Mile [Krstev's]PASSER attempted pass [to Maznov]RECIPIENT , who was left alone in front of Bogdan Lobont's goal to make it 1-1.
- Midway through the half, [Georgiou]PASSER was again the instigator, threading a perfectly weighted pass to Ioannis Okkas, but the striker was twice denied by Fabien Barthez.
- Moments after the restart Milan doubled their lead as [Rui Costa]PASSER threaded a pass [between three defenders]PATH [to Crespo]RECIPIENT who rounded Laštuvka to make it 2-0. [1077219 / p8]
- [Kuijt]PASSER chipped a sublime pass [from the right]SOURCE [to Kalou]RECIPIENT who scored with a diving header into the bottom corner of Rost’s net. [79717 / p5]
PASSER [Player] PATH [On_The_Field_Location] RECIPIENT [Player] SOURCE [On_The_Field_Location]
|supplied ||pass ||Rosický|
|pass ||Krstev's||to Maznov|
|threading ||pass ||Georgiou|
|threaded ||pass ||Rui Costa||between three defenders||to Crespo|
|chipped ||pass ||Kuijt||to Kalou||from the right|