- An eighth-minute strike [from Kenneth Perez]SCORER proved decisive as AZ Alkmaar edged past Villarreal CF and into the UEFA Cup semi-finals. [80658 / p1]
- [The FC Dinamo Bucuresti midfield player's]SCORER strike gave the home side a two-goal cushion and although Aleksei Eremenko Jr scored an added-time penalty to reduce the deficit for Finland, it was little more than a consolation as Romania held on to take all three points. [75140 / p2]
- In the eleventh minute Edgar Manucharyan got behind the Czech defence only to see his fierce shot bounce off the top of the crossbar, and then had a strike disallowed for offside a minute later. [75149 / p3]
- [Vratislav Lokvenc's]SCORER strike three minutes from time gave the Czech Republic a crucial FIFA World Cup qualifying Group 1 victory against stubborn Finland in a seven-goal thriller. [75157 / p1]
- A second-half strike [from Andriy Voronin]SCORER was enough to seal the win for the Group 2 leaders and move them eight points clear of a Danish team who slipped to down to fourth place after Turkey's win in Georgia today. [75201 / p2]
|from Kenneth Perez
|The FC Dinamo Bucuresti m...
|from Andriy Voronin